All the textbooks will tell you that to build a successful business in a competitive…
Tim Westall is an experienced business consultant with more than 25 years in advising leading organisations on strategy, marketing, innovation and change management.
Tim began his career in international brand management and marketing with Unilever in the UK and France, followed by ten years in the growth and successful sale of New Solutions, a strategic marketing consultancy.
Since 2004, Tim founded and is now Managing Partner of April Strategy, a boutique management consultancy working across the globe on strategy, innovation and change management challenges. He is also a course leader with the Institute of Directors, running regular professional development courses for directors on strategy formulation and implementation
Areas of expertise
- Business strategy, covering strategy analysis, formulation and implementation
- Leadership team facilitation – helping senior teams to discuss and align on key questions important to the organisation
- Proposition development, covering segmentation, product, service and total customer experience
- Innovation, covering development of new business and operating models
- Change management, covering leadership of change, change acceleration and organisation engagement
In the course of his career, Tim has worked with organisations across the private, public and third sectors, both in the UK and internationally. Industries covered include consumer goods, financial services, education, automotive, retail and healthcare. Client organisations have included Allen & Overy, Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Mars, Dairy Crest, Nestle, Royal Caribbean Cruises, PwC, Deloitte, IoD, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Barclays, Citibank, MetLife, AIA, the Girls’ Day School Trust, Cambridge University, NHS, The Gambling Commission and Volkswagen.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: +44 (0)794 100 4382
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/timwestall/
- Website: www.aprilstrategy.com
Get innovation rolling: discover your Wheel Inbetween In brief… The problem Every…