Being a strong supporter of Lean Startup principles, I always try to apply them to p…
Jorge is a dynamic and independent business management consultant with more than 16 years of international experience. Proven track record of delivering world-class strategy and innovation related solutions in several assignments in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Currently focusing on providing guidance in strategy and innovation to empower companies in the Middle East and Africa region, including volunteer work with entrepreneurs in Africa.
Jorge is a dedicated professional expert in Innovation and Strategy Execution with international exposure. His current relevant roles are: Innovation catalyzer at ADNEC, and Lean Startup coach in Philip Morris Middle East and Africa
Jorge holds a BEng in Mechanical Engineering at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh with honors degree, as well as an Advanced Program in Management at Instituto de Empresa (IE), Madrid.
Sample List of Clients
- Qatar Supreme Committee for the organization of 2022 World Cup (Qatar)
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center (ADNEC)
- Abu Dhabi Housing Authority (UAE)
- Tourism and Culture Authority (UAE)
- Emirates ID Authority (UAE)
- Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (Oman)
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry (UAE)
- Financial Services
- SAMA (Central Bank of Saudi Arabia)
- Standard Bank (South Africa)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
- Financial System Strategy for Nigeria (FSS2020)
- Banco Pastor (Spain)
- MAPFRE Asistencia (Spain)
- Qatar Development Bank (Qatar)
- Equity Bank (Kenya)
- First Bank of Nigeria (FBN)
- IBERDROLA (Spain)
- Mazoon Electricity Company (Oman)
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA)
- Philip Morris International (PMI)
- Empresa Municipal de Transportes (Spain)
- Abu Dhabi Department of Health (UAE)
Internal and External Innovation Guide
An 8-step guide to leverage both internal and external opportunities.
Click the image for more info.